img2html - Changes
img2html is a shell script to generate web galleries for
directories with images.
- 2.15a: (2003-02-03)
- Mostly cosmetic changes to make it look better on all browsers.
- Feature: Better detection of image size in frames! This seems
to work with all browsers (esp. IE) now. ;)
- Bugfix: Movies are copied now
- Bugfix: checked close() calls, anyway konqueror crashes
sometimes when using the close button in fullframe
- Cosmetic: make smaller thumbails (86x64 instead of 160x120)
and display more of them at once
- Cosmetic: Navigation links in plain view are always above the
images or movies
- Cosmetic: Smaller preview size of images
- Cosmetic: Comments frame with smaller textarea window
- Cosmetic: Titles and comments in infoandexif frame have better
- Cosmetic: annotation of images (copyright) now in lower left
- Cosmetic: Do not explicitely set background colors in forms
- Changed: Use convert instead of jhead to create thumbnails
- 2.15: (2003-01-28)
- A lot of changes!
- Feature: EXIF now in extra frame and read from extra file moved copyright and imageinfo to this frame, too
- Feature: added target="" to hyper anchors in plain view, this automatically opens and reuses special windows for preview, instead of the current window
- Feature: next/previous buttons in plain preview
- Feature: added date to plain view
- Feature: changed order window, no more use of my proprietary mail form, but ask the user to cut and paste the contents of the page
- Cleanup: commenting images is now done in a frame
- Cleanup: moved user editable settings from album.js to presets.js
- Cleanup: infoandexif frame looks much nicer now
- Bugfix: changed ptr.name to ptr.iname as Netscape6 missinterprets "name"
- Bugfix: initial size of f_image now calculated as needed for MSIE
- Bugfix: reload overview when slideshow is stopped to reflect actual image
- Bugfix: sometimes .arraytmp was not removed
- Bugfix: removed extra line (cut&paste error)
- Bugfix: unescape img-info in f_fullimage, too (same as in f_image)
- Cosmetic: changed size of frames: overview smaller, navi bigger, this avoids scrollbars
- Cosmetic: moved location of info on plain html pages
- Cosmetic: show/hide EXIF is now text instead of a button
- Cosmetic: moved first and last buttons to overview frame
- 2.14c: (2003-01-20)
- New: Better linking in plain pages.
- New: Adding copyright text to images is now optional.
- Changed: 12 instead of 16 images on one plain page.
- 2.14a: (2002-07-25)
- Mainly bugfixes, some new features.
- Bugfix: default author sometimes was empty
- Bugfix: on closing a window the corresponding object is cleared
- Bugfix: remove some files prior to usage in case old versions exist
- Fix: while slideshow is running comments buttons are not displayed
- New: Check for the existance of all necessary tools.
- New: Handle jpg files case insensitive (i.e. the suffix is stored in the database, too).
- New: global variable to activate/deactivate comments in images.js database
- Changed: the comments button is not available any more by default, as this feature needs adaption to your needs
- Changed: after calling the comments window the image is marked as selected
- 2.11c: (2002-07-12)
- Major update.
- Plain pages and movie pages are displayed a lot nicer.
- Added text "Click on ... to ..."
- Bugfix: updateit(), object check works now
- Bugfix: reopening of windows, handle reference correctly.
- Changed form method for "send comments" to post.
- Changed "send comments" format. I also wrote an ugly
tool to automatically add this comments to an images.js
- Changed format of EXIF-Info in images.js database to
- 2.9a: (2002-04-09)
- First release to the public.
Thomas Hopfner, 04/2002: Created page
Thomas Hopfner, 07/2002: Updated page
Thomas Hopfner, 01/2003: Updated page
Thomas Hopfner, 01/2003: Updated page